Our specialist barristers offer legal representation and advice in all aspects of Landlord and Tenant law. They offer solicitors step by step assistance to make sure everything is in order to assist their lay clients' needs.
- Residential Landlord and Tenant/Housing (including presenting and defending possession claims, disrepair actions, leasehold enfranchisement issues, nuisance and unlawful eviction actions).
- Commercial Landlord and Tenant (including forfeiture and relief from forfeiture, enforcement of covenants, lease renewal under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 and dilapidation claims).
- Real Property litigation (including restrictive covenants, adverse possession, easements, trespass, nuisance, boundary disputes, property and conveyancing fraud, Land Registration Act issues, compulsory purchase, mortgage actions and property related professional negligence.).
- Co-habitation and Co-ownership disputes under the Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996, constructive trusts and proprietary estoppel.
- Conveyancing disputes (including late completion claims and disputes concerning recovery of deposits).