Diary reminder service
• maintain and update a calendar of appointments and other date sensitive information from information you provide and other information coming to our attention in provision of the services
• provide weekly reminders by email of your schedule for the next four weeks, and more regular updates, where necessary, to reflect schedule changes
• generate invoices from information provided by you
• email to you a PDF copy of the invoice
• where you have provided us with your client/customer’s email address, also email a PDF copy of the invoice to them
Out of Hours (18.00 to 22.00) answering calls and forwarding messages via email
• between the hours of 6pm and 10pm, Monday to Friday, take calls that you have redirected to our service number and forward details of the call to you by email.
• send you an SMS message to notify you when emails have been sent
• when requested by you, liaise by telephone with the you and your client/customer to arrange a mutually acceptable meeting time
• inform you and your client/customer both by email of the meeting time and location
• in respect of instructions you pass on to us, negotiate with your client/customer on your behalf your availability to carry out the work and a satisfactory fee arrangement
• liaise with you to confirm your agreement to the terms provisionally agreed with your client/customer and, if you are in agreement, notify your client/customer by email (copied to you) of your acceptance of the instructions and the terms under which they are accepted.